- Drawing up and review of international contracts;
- Legal support for foreign economic activities;
- Settlement of discrepancies under international transactions;
- Drafting arbitration agreements;
- Providing advice and legal review for choosing the applicable law;
- Appealing against and ensuring reversal of decisions made by commercial arbitration courts;
- Enforcement of international arbitration courts’ judgements;
- Representation in the International Commercial Arbitration Court (ICAC) under the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation;
- Representation in the International Commercial Arbitration Court (ICAC) under the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Ukraine;
- Representation in the International Arbitration Court under the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Belarus;
- Representation in arbitral tribunals of the Russian Federation.
You may inquire about the possibility of providing services on your matter and the cost of such work during the consultation hours, by phone or by sending a request, using the feedback form.
- A commercial court is a state body (representing the judicial branch of the government). The ICAC is a non-profit organization. The most reputable international arbitration courts are established under chambers of commerce and industry.
- Judges of commercial courts are appointed by the President of the Russian Federation. ICAC arbitrators may be independently selected by the parties, based on their reputation and parties’ trust in their competence.
- The procedure for consideration of cases in a commercial court is prescribed in the Commercial Procedure Code of the Russian Federation. The order of ICAC proceedings and the rules for evidence providing in ICAC may largely be determined by the parties to the dispute.
li>Confidentiality (neither information on the proceedings, nor case files are published anywhere; none of the third parties is informed or advised of the companies’ participation in disputes).
- The parties are entitled to select reputable arbitrators, whose decisions may be trusted;
- The parties may select any convinient language and place of proceedings;
- A streamlined and favourable treatment for execution of ICAC decisions on the territories of foreign states.
The quickness has ceased to be one of ICAC benefits long time ago, as existing legal mechanisms for delaying the recognition and execution of ICAC decisions have put them in the same league as judgements of state courts.
- The participation of a truly skilled and experienced lawyer is required!
- ICAC awards are not subject to review on the merits!
Cases that may be considered by the ICAC:
Most property disputes between the companies that have voluntarily signed an agreement on submitting the dispute to the ICAC are within the ICAC’s jurisdiction. Normally, one party to such dispute is a foreign company.
- "International Commercial Arbitration Court under the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation
- "International Court of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce (in Paris)
- London Court of International Arbitration
- Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce
- Arbitral Center of the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber (Vienne)
- International Commercial Arbitration Court under the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Ukraine
- "International Arbitration Court under the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Belarus"
- "Arbitration Court under the St. Petersburg Chamber of Commerce and Industry"
- "Deutsche Institution für Schiedsgerichtsbarkeit e. V. The German Institution of Arbitration (DIS)"
- The International Commercial Arbitration Court (ICAC) under the Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCI) of the Russian Federation was founded in 1932. It is one of the most renowned and reputable arbitration bodies worldwide.