- Legal audit of day-today operations (you will learn a lot of new things about your company);
- Settlement of claims, including claims from counterparties;
- Maintaining corporate documentation of a company;
- Out-of-court settlement of labour disputes;
- Continuous monitoring of changes in the laws related to the company’s activities;
- Collection and analysis of information on counterparties.
- A skilled lawyer that may fulfil the tasks assigned to him in a proper and prompt manner is on-call with you at any time;
- Due to servicing various business areas, a law firm has multi-faceted legal experience that an in-house lawyer rarely has;
- Arranging an individual workplace and supporting lawyer’s efforts is not required;
- Spending money on legal databases, professional literature, training, and continuous professional development is not required;
- There is no need to pay salary taxes and levies (about 40%). Payments for services under the agreement are expensed;
- There are no labour risks – no leaves and sicknesses;
- You may terminate our agreement at any time without extra explanations and engage any other professional team;
- There is no need to control the studiousness of lawyers, as well as their in and out times, considering lunches and dinners;
- You get a detailed written activities report every month.
The cost of LEGAL SUPPORT is substantially lower than expenses for the salary of a skilled in-house lawyer.
+ 10 hours of lawyers’ work + 1 courier attendance (RUB 1,000 thereafter) + 1 assistant lawyer attendance (RUB 1,500 thereafter)RUB 25,000
+ 20 hours of lawyers’ work
+ 4 courier attendances (RUB 1,000 thereafter)
+ 2 assistant lawyer attendances (RUB 1,500 thereafter)
+ 40 hours of lawyers’ work
+ 8 courier attendances (RUB 1,000 thereafter)
+ 4 assistant lawyer attendances (RUB 1,500 thereafter)
After examination of operational peculiarities of your company, individually worked out special offers might be made.